The Canadian Association of Retired Teachers, focusing on the well-being of its members, represents 170,000 retired educators across Canada.
Read more about ACER/CART’s efforts to encourage the Canadian Government to “… implement your commitment to increase the OAS amount for seniors over 75 years of age with haste.“
Learn about ACER/CART’s encouragement to the Minister for Seniors to enact actions that support:
• Aid for seniors to age in place and remain in their homes longer
• National standards for long-term care
• Access to a primary health care team including a Doctor
• Increased services to tackle mental health and substance abuse issues
• A national, universal pharmacare program