5 Wellness Challenges for the Month of November
Another month of the 2021-22 school year approaches, the NBSRT wellness team is excited to forward to you another 5 challenges for the purpose to promote the personal wellness of our membership. We are now in month 3 of our wellness challenges, please consider attempting as many of the below challenges or create your own. You are asked to keep a personal record and let us know how you are doing as you follow your 2021-22 wellness journey.
1. Attend in person or virtually, a Remembrance Day Ceremony.
2. Find and create a favourite soup recipe. Share the recipe with us!
3. Finish up raking leaves that have fallen in your yard (or in a friends).
4. Write a note to connect with a friend or family member via postcard or letter.
5. Get your winter tires on your vehicle before month’s end.
Bonus: Find and begin reading a book that interests you. (let us know the title so we can share with our members)
Ongoing challenge: *If you have not started this one, now is always a great time. *Take a photo of a landmark (tree, scenery, etc) on the same day each month for the next 8 months* send to us in June 2022 Good Luck with your wellness challenges. Send your comments/thoughts.
Garth Wade NBSRT Wellness